Show Dates: August 29 (Wed.) - September 1 (Sat.), 2018
Show Times: 9:00 AM ~5:00 PM (Closing one hour early on the last day)
Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1, 1F
(No.1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei City) Map
Ministry of Science and Technology, R.O.C.
Ministry of Education
Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs
Ministry of Economic Affairs, R.O.C.- Department of Industrial Technology
The Bureau of Foreign Trade, MOEA
Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robotics Association
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
American Institute in Taiwan Commercial Section
Netherlands Trade and Investment office
Taiwan Association of Logistics Management
Information Service Industry Association of R.O.C
Industrial Technology Research Institute of Taiwan , R.O.C
Robotics Society of Taiwan
Taiwan Machine Tool & Accessory Builders' Association
Taiwan Aerospace Industry Association
Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association
Taiwan IOT Technology and Industry Association
Taiwan Printed Circuit Association
Taiwan Turnkey Project Association
Chung-Hwa Railway Industry Development Association
Engineering Technology Promotion Platform
Metal Industries Research & Development Centre
Institute For Information Industry
Precision Machinery Research & Development Center
New Taipei City Computer Association
Taiwan Association of Disaster Prevention Industry
Co-organizer in China
CMEPO Exhibition Co. Ltd.
Shenzhen Robotics Association
- Smart Factory: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Quality Control Solutions, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Mixed Reality (MR), Recognition System, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)、Factory Automation Equipment and System, Wireless Communication Equipment and Module, Software-Defined Networking, Sensor Network System, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Energy Saving System, Risk Management System, Development and Consulting, etc.
- Industrial Intelligence: Intelligent Machinery, Industrial Robot, Testing & Measuring Instrument, Computer-Aided Design (CAD), Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE), Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM), Storage Equipment, Fork Lift Truck, Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV), Embedded System, Industrial Personal Computer (IPC), Laser Equipment, Process Automation, Automatic Control Engineering, Electrical Engineering, 、Pneumatic & Hydraulic Equipment, Production Line Design and Related Services.
Smart Services (Business Application)
- Smart Logistics: Order Management System (OMS), Warehouse Management System (WMS), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Advanced Planning & Scheduling System (APS), Automatic Storage & Retrieval System (AS / RS), Computer Aided Picking System (CAPS), Automated Material Handling Equipment & System, etc.
- Smart Retail: Point of Sale (POS), Intelligent Customer Service System, Store Environment Design, Automated Vending Solutions, Automated Order System, Business Process Automation (BPA), Unmanned Store, etc.
- Smart Medical: Smart Medical Device, mHealth, Remote Patient Monitoring Systems, Smart Healthcare Tools, Wearable device, Hospital Information Systems (HIS), etc.
- Smart Service: 3D Printing, Office Automation, Smart Home / Appliances / Building Materials, Smart Energy Saving & Monitoring, Safety Monitoring, Automation in Agriculture & Fisheries, Building Automation, etc.
- Commercial Robots: Reception, Guided Service, Catering Service, Financial & Investment Service, Customer Service, Airport Assistance, etc.
- Personal Robots: Wearable Intelligence, Personal Vehicle (Auxiliary Drives, Self-Balancing Electric Vehicle, Electric Unicycle, etc.), Intelligent Assistant, Chatbot, etc.
- Home Robots: Home Care, Cleaning, House-Keeping, Security, Entertainment, etc.
- Special-purpose Robots: Surgery, Prosthetic, Assistive Device, Agriculture, Logistics & Warehousing, Education, etc.
- Security & Defense Robots: Patrol, Disaster Relief, Surveillance, Reconnaissance, etc.
Artificial Intelligence (AI)Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Neural Network, Image Recognition, Speech Recognition, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Big Data, etc.
Industrial SupplyElectric Motor, Variable-frequency Drive, Electrical Component, Contactor, Switch & Signal Relay, Enclosure, Electric Parts, Repair Parts, Sensor, Vision System, Clamping Jaw, Parts of Robots, Equipment Components, etc.
|Type of Stand||Show Area||Price|
|Raw Space||9 sqms (3m×3m)||US $2,520|
|Standard Booth||9 sqms (3m×3m)||US $2,880|
- Standard Booth contains: 3 Partitions, 3 Spot lights, 1 unit 110V socket, 1 Carpet (9sqms), 1 fascia board, 1 Information Desk and 1 chair.
- Exhibitors could choose to rent raw space (searching contractors by yourself) or standard booth with basic furniture.
- Power Electricity, 24hrs electricity, water supply of water pipe, air compressor and forklift will be charged additionally.
With the application form and the signature of company and the person in charge, mail or fax to:
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd. / Executer of Taiwan Automation Intelligence & Robot Show
3F, NO.185, Kangchien rd., Nei-Hu Dist, Taipei, Taiwan
Tel: +886-2-2659-6000 / Fax: +886-2-2659-7000
Ms. Mindy Huang #315 firstname.lastname@example.org
InternetUse CHANCHAO http://www.chanchao.com.tw & TMDIA website http://www.tmdia.org.tw widespread exhibitions and information, and plan a series of designated reports
- Widespread the exhibitions in related exhibitions’ site and exhibitions organize or represent by Chan Chao and TMDIA. (Europe: Germany, Poland, Italy, etc., Middle South America: Argentina, Mexico, etc., Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan, Dubai, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippine, Indonesia, etc.)
- Ask overseas agency inviting buyers to visit.
- Invite worldwide Mold & Die, Electrical Machinery, Electronics and Engineering industries to visit the exhibition.
- Invite Consulates & Representative Offices abroad and Consult Foreign Ambassadors & Consulates in ROC to invite buyers through CETRA data.
AdvertisementAdvertisement will be published home and overseas in major newspapers & magazines. Show Directory will not only be available to public during the show, but will also be distributed following the show to TMIA members & related companies.
- Invite government officials to be present at the exhibition not only prompt them to value industry activities but to attract visiting crowd.
- Issue invitation letters to invite home & overseas related companies (Electric Appliance, Electronics Industry, Toy, Plastics Industry, etc.)。
Withdrawal from the Exhibition
- No refund if the down payment has been paid.
- Exhibitors who have made payments and cancel before booth selection, shall be eligible for a 50% refund of the total booth rental fee. Cancellation after booth selection shall receive no refund. Payments will be used for promotional expense for this exhibition.
- Booth rented by the participating company cannot be transferred in private or cannot be utilized by company with name other than the company name during application (including name of sponsoring company). If there is violation, the organizer will immediately take back the transferred booth and will prohibit the company who did not apply to exhibit to continue to exhibit. The transferor will be prohibited to participate in any trade promotion activity conducted in the country by the organizer within two years.
- Products displayed by participating companies must be related to the theme of this exhibition. Otherwise, exhibition will be prohibited.